Yesterday only I read about cute and elegant look of Beyhadh’s lead actress Maya played by Jennifer Winget for her reel life wedding. The actress was highly excited for the wedding shoot and shared her bridal look’s pictures on Instagram inviting fans at her reel life wedding.
But all the excitement vanished and the whole team was left in shock when Beyhadh’s mandap set caught fire and injured lead actors Kushal Tandon and Jennifer Winget. During shooting of Maya and Arjun’s wedding sequence, the fire broke on the set. Though it was a pre-planned script to show that the ‘Mandap’ will catch fire, but things went out of control.
Actor Kushal Tandon shared the incident with his fan through Instagram post with a long caption, “It’s actually so cliche…… u save a girl from fire …. have always Watched and imagined as a scene ….. but it actually happened ….. the way I ran both the times … m laughing watching this wile m on my way back home … but was terrified that time …. don’t know what all was goin in my mind …. sad that Wat was the action directors safety … not a single action directors guy came to rescue that girl ….. Thanku God for giving me strength and the ability to think at that time to run and get her first Coz she jus froze … and the day ends … much love ❤to all”.
A source from the sets informed reporters, “We were filming a marriage sequence with both Kushal and Jennifer. The set was supposed to catch fire, even during the shoot. But there was a little mishap and the fire caught on too easily and too fast.”
When the actor got to know that the fire has got out of control, he immediately jumped out of the mandap with his co-star Jennifer. In an effort to save Jennifer Winget, Kushal Tandon hurt his neck, while the leading ladies Jennifer and Aneri Vajani playing Sanjh in the serial got their back and hand burnt.
Jennifer also thanked her co-actor with a tweet on micro-blogging website Twitter.
— Jennifer Winget (@jenwinget) February 7, 2017
Thankfully there were no causalities and the situation came under control by immediately using fire extinguishers.