Met Gala 2017 made first Monday of May more special. Fashion and entertainment’s biggest names marked their presence at this grandest red-carpet event of the year. Organized in the New York City for a fundraising benefit for the Metropolitan Museum of Art, the event sees some special people walking the red carpet. Every year it honors exceptional costume designers. This year the theme for Costume Institute’s fashion exhibition honors designer Rei Kawakubo’s work.
From leading celebrities to industry patrons and young enthusiast, all enhanced beauty of the event with their amazing and killer looks.
Though almost all the guests at Met Gala looked really good, here we will just look at the celebrities who made it to the list of the best dressed stars. The list not only considers the outfit worn by the guest but their makeup, style and way of carrying the whole look.
- Priyanka Chopra looked hot like hell in Ralph Lauren’s trench coat
- Ashley Graham looked elegant and classy in H&M gown
- Nicki Minaj carried a fierce look in H&M dress
- Selena Gomez’s sexy slip dress from Coach took hotness to the next level
- Zoey Deutch, Tory Burch, and Kate Bosworth looked amazing in Tory Burch’s dresses
- Miranda Kerr’s looked the belle of the ball in floral ball gown
- Celine Dion flashed her legs in custom Versace dress
- Blake Lively looked like a goddess in feather in trailblazing gown by Versace
- Gigi Hadid showed off hers stellar form in princess-inspired Tommy Hilfiger gown
- Jennifer Lopez looked glamorous in blue gown from Valentino