In today’s world, where we all try to look and feel our best, we need to make sure that we are doing so in such a way that our skin retains its good health and still continues to glow and remain healthy. This is an extremely important factor to consider because otherwise the skin’s health starts deteriorating and you will realize it has gotten into an extremely bad shape over time which seems almost irrecoverable.
An impediment to attaining beautiful glowing skin is having a dry skin. Over time, the natural properties of the skin – its glow, softness, radiance, oiliness wither away because of exposure to environment that as harsh and almost unbearable for our skin. Dirt, smoke, filth etc. render the skin dry and harsh, almost feeling tight and stretched. A dry skin is one of the biggest reasons why people are dissatisfied with their skin and thus keep trying their best to improve upon the particular skin types that they have developed over time. A few reasons why dry skin happens to be undesirable are mentioned in the next section.
“Be patient. Your skin took a while to deteriorate. Give it some time to reflect a calmer inner state. As one of my friends states on his Facebook profile: “The true Losers in Life, are not those who Try and Fail, but those who Fail to Try.”
― Jess C. Scott
Dry skin- What Makes it Undesirable?
- Dry skin becomes itchy over time because the natural moisture in the skin doesn’t get retained and is lost quicker than it is generated. This causes itching and discomfort.
- Dry skin gets and feels very tight and stretched, feeling uncomfortable and as if it will tear apart any time.
- It simply is uncomfortable, when you happen to have a dry skin and living with it becomes tougher and tougher with time as you start realizing other aspects of it.
Hmm, after seeing these points, it seems extremely important to have a skin type that is not dry and rather, one that is naturally glowing or “Normal-skin”. Individuals with this skin type have some considerable advantages over those with dry, and tight skins because they are in the natural state and able to retain their innate beauty. The advantages faced can be seen and analyzed hereunder.
Naturally Glowing skin
- Naturally radiant in nature and seems to glow, separating these individuals from others.
- The pore size is relatively smaller in this case and hence look cleaner and fresh.
- Individuals having this skin type can chose from almost any cleansers that are available in the market without them having any side effect on the skin because they can naturally adapt to any such creams/cleansers without getting damaged.
- Gives you more confidence and a wonderful feeling of self-worth.
- Pimples or blackheads are rarely observed in people with naturally glowing skin because of smaller pores and lesser retention of oil or dirt as residue and more natural glow.
There are quite a lot of advantages and benefits of having a normal skin over a dry one. And the best part is, you can get such a natural-glowing skin even if you have dry skin and are tired of having one and struggling with it day in and day out. There are a multitude of dry skin face creams for dry skin that are available in the market and are extremely effective, to get the natural state of your skin back. A few of the most popular natural remedies for getting a naturally glowing skin are discussed in the next section.
Natural ways to deal with dry skin
Being natural, we can be rest assured that there will be almost no side effects and that these can be used in more quantities than other crème/lotion counterparts of the same. Moreover, most of the creams come with a big price tag. Hence we have included a list of home remedies that can be followed to achieve your dream skin type!
Milk has constituents that help in exfoliating the skin and opening the pores up. A few drops of lemon juice mixed with 1 teaspoon of milk and 2 of milk creams available can be rubbed on your body and left for a little while before bathing.
It is perfectly alright if we use milk, and nothing else to achieve this. Soaking a cloth in milk and placing it on dry skin also does wonders and even lightens your complexion.
Having moisturizing capabilities, the oil helps with dry skin. Applying coconut oil over your body before going off to sleep helps the skin to get moisturized completely by the time you wake up and you will see results for yourself as you continue using this approach!
Being an extremely good anti-oxidant and a moisturizer, honey can also be used for this purpose. Rubbing honey on your skin and then letting it rest for about 15 minutes gets the job done, and you can wash it off after a little while or by taking a shower.
A few long term investment steps may include:
- Drinking more water daily
- Eating fresh fruits and vegetables
- Eating healthy fats
- Avoiding drinking alcohol or smoking
Natural methods are good and effective, but they take time to take effect and need a little preparation and have a few complications involved as well. A quicker, cleaner solution is to use face creams for dry skins. These are mentioned in the subsequent section.
Face creams for Dry skin
- Shahnaz Husain Shaglow Intensive Moisturizer for Dry, Dehydrated Skin (Rs 525- 1 pack)
- SebaMed Anti-Dry Day Defense Cream (Rs 825 – 1 pack)
- Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream (Rs 950 – 1 pack)
- Fab India Silk Protein Nourishing Cream (Rs 150 – 1 pack)
- Nivea Creme Soft Cream (Rs 135 – 1 pack)
- Lotus Herbals Nutramoist (Rs 345- 1 pack)
- VLCC Snigdha Skin Whitening (Rs 155 – 1 pack)
- Oriflame Optimals Even Out Day Cream (Rs 1300 – 1 pack)
- Aroma Magic Almond Nourishing Cream (Rs 250 – 1 pack)
- Lakme Perfect Radiance Fairness Day Crème (Rs 655 – 1 pack)
To know more about how to get glowing skin instantly, click here. (http://www.glamtainment.com/get-glowing-skin-instantly-with-these-wheat-flour-face-packs/ )